Terms and Conditions
This agreement will commence from the date it is signed and will operate for the duration of time Plan Guard provide plan management services to you, Participant will become active client of Plan Guard until we are notified in writing otherwise by the participant / nominated representative including Guardian or Plan Nominee. This may include providing plan management services for multiple years, after a NDIS plan review, plan extension or plan roll-over.
The contents of this website are covered by copyright and relevant trademark law. When you access this website, you understand that you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions.
2. Payments and claims made on this website
When uploading and generating invoices, site users are bound by the NDIS Price Guide, the Australian Taxation office Laws an all other applicable Australian Laws.
3. Use of this website
Plan Guard make no claims on the accuracy of the information on this website. The user will make the own decisions and determination around the accuracy and usefulness of the information and will not make Plan Guard liable or responsible for any decisions made as a result of information provided on this website.
Plan Guard reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of this website, including changes to its services.
Except with respect to implied warranties that cannot be excluded by law, Plan Guard does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability, title to or usefulness of the information and contents of this website or the services it offers.
Plan Guard will not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue or loss of use) arising out of or relating to this website or the information contained therein or the services it offers whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
Plan Guard does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions or errors of omissions (however occurring) in collecting, recording, processing, storing or disseminating information contained on this website.
While all reasonable care has been taken in producing this information, Plan Guard do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on this website and will not be liable for, or in connection with, any loss or damage suffered as a result of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions or your reliance on this information. Subsequent changes to content on this site may occur at any time and may impact on the accuracy of the information.
We have provided links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Links to other sites should not be taken as any form of endorsement by Plan Guard of the content of those sites.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Plan Guard website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Plan Guard does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Plan Guard may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Plan Guard does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Plan Guard website shall be governed by the laws of the State of WA, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Plan Guard to collect your personal information that are required to provide you with plan management services. This information is stored and shared in secure cloud based or other types of networked or electronic storage / systems managed by third parties. To facilitate the running of plan management services provided to you, those cloud based or other types of networked or electronic storage/ systems will be accessed by people within and outside Australia
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.